Monday, November 2, 2009

Bo and I had a real breakthrough a few nights ago. I was upset with myself for yelling at my daughter and just in general being a not so nice person to my family. Bo warned me that we would discuss it later, but, usually, if he isn't able to take care of it right away, he would forget later on. And, although I could remind him of it, I really didn't want to have to. It felt like he had no real role in DD other than swinging the implement. So, this night, I sort of assumed would be like the others. Our daughter went to sleep surprisingly early, Bo was reading in the bedroom, and I was on the computer. I decided to go say goodnight to Bo, and he kissed me and said, with a very serious voice, "You need a spanking." He even told me to go get our new implement, a scraper, courtesy of a friend. I still wasn't sure he would go through with it, but he just reminded me of why he was spanking, pulled me over his lap and got on with it. That scraper was a lot heavier than I thought it would be and left a sting as well as a thuddy feeling. While I wasn't thrilled with being spanked, even though I knew I deserved it, I was really happy that Bo not only remembered, but followed through. Little by little, we are growing in our DD relationship, and we both feel more secure and less unsure about where to go from here. I'm so proud of him!

1 comment:

Richard Windsor said...

Dear blog owner,

Two weeks ago I added a link to your site to the new Spanking Universe, hopefully because of this you should have already seen a marked increase in the number of readers/hits you are getting each day.

This is going to be my final effort to try and get everyone to add The Spanking Universe (http://spankinguniverse.blogspot.com) to their blogroll so that we can all share each others traffic.

So far around 40 blogs have added a link to the Universe and their traffic is being directed to all of OUR blogs, but that also means 150 blogs have not added a link back as of yet. Would you consider reciprocating a link, of which yours is already up on the spanking universe?

If you are unfamiliar with the concept, whenever you post, your new post automatically goes to the top of the Spanking Universe for all to see. The more people who link in then the more readers you are going to get. So far I have received a lot of praise from other spanking bloggers for creating this spanking community website.

If you want to see how the site works, just visit http://spankinguniverse.blogspot.com and you can see for yourself how well it runs. There is no personal gain in this for me, I created the website because to me it is the easiest way to find out which blogs have updated each day with new subjects. It is my first stop every day in fact.

Now I know that most of you are not going to appreciate a standard email, but I have to cut and paste this message 150 times as I try and reach out to get everyone involved. So far I have put in hours of work so a little more won’t kill me. All I am asking is that you consider linking back into the new site, like 20% of bloggers have done already, with my hopeful purpose that the more people who link in then the more hits EVERYONE will get.

Most importantly, your new post won’t sit there unread, because everyone will know that you have updated soon after you have posted.

Finally, if you want your blog removed from The Spanking Universe, just ask me and I will gladly take it off of the list

Richard Windsor.