Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year, New Thoughts?

Thank you so much to all the bloggers that I follow! I've found so many good things about domestic discipline to show my husband. And, he's slowly catching on to the idea. After reading yet another carefully chosen articles, he finally said ,"O.K., maybe I will spank you." Truly, that's music to a spanko's ears!

I want to be patient and let him decide for himself that this is right for us. Patience is so hard though when you've waited so long to admit this need already. I definitely don't want to push him away or cause any problems with our marriage. But, I feel much more hopeful now. Instead of weeks or months, maybe I've only got days to wait now. And I intend to show my husband how truly grateful I am that he is a man confident enough with his life that he isn't afraid to try something out of his comfort zone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Xan:
I am sooo excited for you! It seems as if you are moving closer and closer to something that is so important for you. I think your husband will be so pleased at the results of working together on your spanking desires. And I agree its very hard to be patient.
I hope you will keep us all posted.
Take care
Andrades Girl