I've not done any of the wonderful meme's I've seen on several blogs, but I really liked this one. I found it on Hermione's Heart. Thanks for posting it!
1. What curse word do you use the most? - I would say the damn is the most common curse word I use. It just tends to slip out without me having to even think about it.
.2. Do you own an ipod? no, but now that I've taken up jogging, I really want one!
No3. What person on your f-list do you talk to the most? - What's an f-list? Is that related to question #1? I just kept Hermione's answer here. I have no idea what an "F" list is-I;m guessing maybe "family?"
4. What time is your alarm clock set to? - Six a.m.
5. Do you still remember the first person you kissed? - Yes, it was a person that I didn't know very well, but we had had a nice date.
Do you remember where you were on September 11th, 2001? -I was teaching. Several of the teachers and I watched it on the t.v. in the teacher's lounge.
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? - Take it, no doubt!
8. What was the last movie you watched? - Race to Witch Mountain with my husband and daughter. It ws good, but I like the original better.
9. Do any of your friends have children? - Yes
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? - Yes, my father used to think I was lazy. He never really understood women though.
. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep? - I;ve used Ambien before, but I think I would get hooked pretty quickly.
. What CD is currently in your CD player? - Unfortunately, Hannah Montana-my daughter just loves her!
. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? - chocolate
14 . Has anyone told you a secret this week? - Yes, my mom.
15. When was the last time you had Starbucks? - A few weeks ago, but it wasn't coffee, it was tea.
16 . Can you whistle? - no
17. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? - eyes and voice
18. What are you looking forward to? - Spring Break!
.19. Did you watch cartoons as a child? - Yes
20. Do you own any band t-shirts? - no
21. What will you be doing in one hour? - Hopefully, sleeping
22. Is anyone in love with you? - I hope my husband is
23. What was the last song you heard? - "Best of Both Worlds"
24. Last time you cried? - yesterday
25. Desktop computer or a laptop? - Desktop and laptop
26. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? - No
27. What's the weather like? - cool and rainy
28. Would you ever date a girl/guy covered in tattoos? - No
29. What did you do before this? - ate lunch)
30. When is the last time you slept on the floor? - I don't remember
.31. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? - 6-7
32 . Do you eat breakfast daily? - sometimes
33. Are your days fast-paced? - frequently, yes
.34. What did you do last night? - Watched t.v. with my husband
35. Do you use sarcasm? - Hell, yes!
36. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? - 43
37. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? - very much so
38. Have you ever been to Six Flags? - many times
39. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex? - Both equally. It really depends on the individual.
40. Do you like mustard? - Yes, honey dijon, and most other kinds
.41. Do you sleep on your side? - Yes, part of the time
42. Do you watch the news? - sometimes
42. How did you get one of your scars? -I fell on a cactus
.44. Who was the last person to make you mad? - My husband, but it wasn't a big deal.
. Please feel free to enjoy this meme on your blog.
I may have to keep him distracted
1 hour ago