Sunday, March 15, 2009

I've not done any of the wonderful meme's I've seen on several blogs, but I really liked this one. I found it on Hermione's Heart. Thanks for posting it!

1. What curse word do you use the most? - I would say the damn is the most common curse word I use. It just tends to slip out without me having to even think about it.

.2. Do you own an ipod? no, but now that I've taken up jogging, I really want one!

No3. What person on your f-list do you talk to the most? - What's an f-list? Is that related to question #1? I just kept Hermione's answer here. I have no idea what an "F" list is-I;m guessing maybe "family?"

4. What time is your alarm clock set to? - Six a.m.

5. Do you still remember the first person you kissed? - Yes, it was a person that I didn't know very well, but we had had a nice date.

Do you remember where you were on September 11th, 2001? -I was teaching. Several of the teachers and I watched it on the t.v. in the teacher's lounge.

7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? - Take it, no doubt!

8. What was the last movie you watched? - Race to Witch Mountain with my husband and daughter. It ws good, but I like the original better.

9. Do any of your friends have children? - Yes

10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? - Yes, my father used to think I was lazy. He never really understood women though.

. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep? - I;ve used Ambien before, but I think I would get hooked pretty quickly.

. What CD is currently in your CD player? - Unfortunately, Hannah Montana-my daughter just loves her!

. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? - chocolate

14 . Has anyone told you a secret this week? - Yes, my mom.

15. When was the last time you had Starbucks? - A few weeks ago, but it wasn't coffee, it was tea.

16 . Can you whistle? - no

17. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? - eyes and voice

18. What are you looking forward to? - Spring Break!

.19. Did you watch cartoons as a child? - Yes

20. Do you own any band t-shirts? - no

21. What will you be doing in one hour? - Hopefully, sleeping

22. Is anyone in love with you? - I hope my husband is

23. What was the last song you heard? - "Best of Both Worlds"

24. Last time you cried? - yesterday

25. Desktop computer or a laptop? - Desktop and laptop

26. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? - No

27. What's the weather like? - cool and rainy

28. Would you ever date a girl/guy covered in tattoos? - No

29. What did you do before this? - ate lunch)

30. When is the last time you slept on the floor? - I don't remember

.31. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? - 6-7

32 . Do you eat breakfast daily? - sometimes

33. Are your days fast-paced? - frequently, yes

.34. What did you do last night? - Watched t.v. with my husband

35. Do you use sarcasm? - Hell, yes!

36. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? - 43

37. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? - very much so

38. Have you ever been to Six Flags? - many times

39. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex? - Both equally. It really depends on the individual.

40. Do you like mustard? - Yes, honey dijon, and most other kinds

.41. Do you sleep on your side? - Yes, part of the time

42. Do you watch the news? - sometimes

42. How did you get one of your scars? -I fell on a cactus

.44. Who was the last person to make you mad? - My husband, but it wasn't a big deal.

. Please feel free to enjoy this meme on your blog.

No comments: