Sunday, December 14, 2008

I've been perusing spanking blogs lately, and I'm really impressed with what is out there. In fact, I'm a little jealous. While nothing much on the spanking front is going on in my world, other people seem to getting just what they need-and more! I'm a couple of weeks away from seeing my disciplinarian, and that spanking will not be something to look forward to.

My dear husband and I have been so busy that I haven't had the time yet to sit down with him and tell him what I really need in our relationship. I keep thinking that we will get the time after the holidays, but I know I'll have to just make the time-it's that important to me. Luckily, I've found several sites and blogs that say much more eloquently than I can how some women feel about spanking in a marriage. I know my husband will be open to what I have to say, but I don't want him to be too uncomfortable. Has anyone else faced this problem? How did it work out?

1 comment:

老爹 said...

All I can say is that I'm facing a similar problem with my wife right now. Sometimes I wish I could make the rest of the world freeze for a while so we can improve our relationship. Best of luck to you!